A position in the digital/technical design field.
- Mormonly: Web front-end developer
- April 2012 - December 2014
- Develop prototypes and wireframe drafts of layout and navigation designs.
- Utilize Shopify's liquid design language to implement layout and organize placement of product descriptions.
- Integrate Social Media features into product pages such as Facebook "like" and Google "+1".
- Advise integration possibilities for other social media websites and Internet-based trends.
- Napa Valley Engraving: Technology Advisor; Web designer
- November 2012 - July 2013
- Manage computer systems and local network.
- Assure software is up-to-date according to company budget.
- Utilize web development software and design frameworks to develop company's website.
- Manage company's social media presence.
- Make use of vector programs to format text and images for engraving with machines.
- Engrave and print patterns, designs, etchings, trademarks, or lettering onto flat or curved surfaces of a wide variety of metal, glass, plastic, or paper items, using laser, mechanical, or sand-blasting techniques.
- Pop17: Designer
- November 2009 - March 2010
- Combine vector and raster graphic techniques, while collaborating with lead designer, to design brand's twitter profile.
- Clipta: Graphic Designer
- September 2009 - January 2010
- Reporting to company event coordinators in regards to creating related invitations and decorations.
- Re-create graphics from a raster format to vector for large scale printing.
- Designed a customized layout for the company's Twitter profile.
- Create versions of main page logo to reflect various holidays.
- Solano College: Computer lab aide
- December 2007 - October 2008
- Answer lab users' questions about using equipment.
- Assist lab users with their homework assignments.
- Assure lab equipment is in working order and being used correctly.
- Solano College: Tutor
- June 2007 - October 2008
- Assist students with class assignments related to computer science and web development, with the intent for them to succeed.
- Create and organize schedules for tutoring appointments.
- JobDirect: Web Design and Development
- Solano Community College - May 2008
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: AutoCad Fundamentals
- Autodesk - May 2014
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: Inventor Fundamentals
- Autodesk - February 2015
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: Revit Fundamentals
- Autodesk – September 2015
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: 3ds Max Fundamentals
- Autodesk – December 2015
- Napa Valley College
- CAD Drafting and/or Design Technology/ Technician, 2013 – 2016
- Studying for a career in CAD drafting with a focus on Architecture, building skills in drafting and technical design.
- Activities and Societies: Napa Valley College Campus Greens, Disabilities Pride and Empowerment Alliance, Inter-club Council, Phi Theta Kappa
- DeVry University
- Web Graphic Design, 2009 – 2010
- Taken classes to further my experience in the Web design field.
- Solano Community College
- Job-Direct Certificate: Web developer, Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design, 2006 – 2008
- By completing this certificate, I have accomplished satisfactory completion of a fast-track program of study specifically designed to prepare myself for employment in the web development field.
Microsoft Office, Advanced CSS, HTML(5)/XML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max
If you would like a printable copy of this résumé, download the PDF version. Want a one page PDF version? We have one too.
Can't open PDFs correctly? Download Adobe Reader.